Shape the future, get business value and raise your profile.
What’s included in our partner packages?
- Play an active role in shaping the future of Building Greater Exeter
- Increase your opportunities for funding and contracts
- Raise the profile of your organisation
- Access exclusive opportunities and resources
1. Play an active role in shaping the future of Building Greater Exeter:
- Inform the strategic direction of the partnership
- Input on operational activities, experiences and events
- Help improve the culture of the built environment sector
- Support and represent the supply chain
- Take a collaborative approach to marketing and partnerships
- Provide a single voice to government about employability and skills in the sector
2. Increase your opportunities for funding and contracts:
- Dedicated help for the delivery of employment & skills Plans
- Support with your Social Value and CSR agenda
- Receive yearly evaluation and outcome reports
- Include Building Greater Exeter when tendering and applying for funding
3. Raise the profile of your organisation:
- Engage with schools, wider candidate groups, and education providers
- Promote your training, apprenticeship, and upskilling opportunities
- Promote your job vacancies
- Share supply chain opportunities
- Speak at and attend industry events and networking
- Add your logo to our promotional materials
- Use the Building Greater Exeter logo to promote the partnership
4. Access exclusive opportunities and resources:
- Attend exclusive meetings, activities, and events
- Access exclusive venues for your own activity and events
- Host your own events in partnership with Building Greater Exeter
We have a three-tiered annual partnership package as follows:
- For companies and sole traders with an annual turnover under 100K = £500 p.a.
- For SMEs with an annual turnover of under £5M = £1,000 p.a.
- For companies with an annual turnover of over £5M = £2,000 p.a.
Partnerships can be paid monthly or annually and are invoiced by Exeter City Council, pro-rata for the first year according to the start month. Building Greater Exeter’s financial year starts in April.
If you’re interested in becoming a partner of Building Greater Exeter please contact us or complete our Employment & Skills Survey:
Proudly supported by