RGB JOB OF THE WEEK
Exeter £35k – £43k DOE
Would you like to work for a small and flexible award winning Architectural Practice on the outskirts of Exeter?
Working in mainly high end bespoke private residential projects, the practice works within Architecture, Interiors and Landscapes through all stages from conception through to completion.
This opportunity would suit an experienced qualified Architect who has a residential background and also technically led as you will be doing all the technical drawings as well as leading the projects.
Excellent opportunity for career progression on offer as well as a flexible hours and a sociable friendly team.
– Project Delivery
– Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
– Liaising with clients to understand their goals
– Preparing concept scheme designs from client briefs
– Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
– Managing planning applications, and building regulations
– Solving any issues that may arise
– Working towards fixed budgets and time deadlines
– Visit site for inspections and progress meetings
– Assist in business development & work winning
– Project delivery across all RIBA stages
– Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
– Preferred AutoCAD & ArchiCAD ability
– Good freehand sketching ability to a high level
– Have a good technical capability
– Excellent client facing skills
– Able to work on own initiative
– To be passionate, forward thinking and full of ideas!
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please get in touch with Tanya Loosemore: firstname.lastname@example.org at RGB Recruitment!